Taking an honest look at each team member’s skillset, managing conflict, and utilizing leadership skills are important for every competitor to learn.
- Understand the importance of a strong team in an entrepreneurship competition.
- Develop a plan for conflict resolution that everyone involved feels comfortable using.
- Familiarize yourself with tools to keep your team organized throughout a competition.
- Develop a plan to keep everyone involved on the same page at all times.
Part 7.2 Task List:
- Watch the video above to learn more about the importance of teamwork in a competition.
- Explore the materials tab for extra resources.
- Complete the Team Contract and submit the assignment as a PDF file.
- After completing the three tasks above, you are ready to move on to the Next Topic.
Finding the right team dynamic is important to the success of any competition or new business venture. Experts Joe Laurienti, Amanda Adams, Wes Faler, Theodore Southern, Michael Morris, and Mahsa Esfand share what makes a good teammate, how to form a cohesive team, and how to communicate effectively.
- 🔭 ASSIGNMENT: Team Contract
- If you are working in a team, work through this contract together.
- Have challenging and honest conversations about what your partnership means.
- If you are working alone, complete the assignment as if you were on a team or from the perspective of a previous group project you completed.
- Save the contract as a PDF file and submit using the assignment tool below.