The best way to achieve competitive success is to go in with your personal goals identified and have a plan of attack.
- Review the phases of a competition and what you need to be prepared for at each step.
- Reflect on your goals throughout this course and what you would like to accomplish in the future.
- Create a personal plan for success in future competitions.
Part 7.1 Task List:
- Watch the video above to learn more about making a plan for your competition.
- Explore the materials tab for extra resources.
- Complete the Competition Game Plan Worksheet and submit the assignment as a PDF file.
- After completing the three tasks above, you are ready to move on to the Next Topic.
Experts Franck Marchis and Wes Faler discuss how re-evaluating your current situation and making a new plan can set you up for success.
- 🧬 ASSIGNMENT: Game Plan
- As you finish up the Academy and prepare to submit your final competition submissions, complete the Game Plan worksheet on how you have approached this competition or would approach a new one in the future.
- Save the worksheet as a PDF file and submit using the assignment tool below.