Create a plan for targeting and getting the word out to your target customers, then craft a compelling story to win over both competition judges and your eventual customers.
- Learn the basic formula of storytelling.
- Practice your skills using the tools of an entrepreneur.
Part 6.2 Task List:
- Watch the video above to learn more about marketing basics.
- Explore the materials tab for extra resources on storytelling.
- Complete the Crafting a Narrative Storyboard and submit the assignment as a PDF file.
- After completing the three tasks above, you are ready to move on to the Next Topic.
Experts Sara Jennings, Joe Messinger, and Amanda Adams give insight on how to craft a narrative and win over your audience with a great story.
- 🌍 ASSIGNMENT: Storyboard
- Use the storyboard to begin sketching out the story that you want to communicate with your audience.
- You can use pen and paper to literally draw things out if you want, but you should use the digital copy above to write out notes.
- Save the digital storyboard as a PDF file and submit using the assignment tool below.