How can you conduct research of your own and learn directly from your potential clientele? Learn best practices for conducting a survey and communicating with customers.
- Understand what you are looking for when conducting market research
- Organize your research to gain a better understanding
- Understand the different question formats, and benefits of surveys.
Part 3.3 Task List:
- Watch the video above to learn more about methods entrepreneurs use to gather data.
- Explore the materials tab for extra resources.
- Complete the Conducting a Survey One-pager and submit the assignment in the “Quiz” area as a link.
- After completing the three tasks above, you are ready to move on to the Next Topic.
Hear from experts Wes Faler, William M., Max Joshua, and Franck Marchis about how they gather data to make informed decisions.
- 🚀 Conducting a Survey
- Use the Guide above to create a survey of your own. With your identified customer in mind, create a survey to test the viability of your business idea.
- Send the survey to your potential customers so you can gather important data.
- Use the "Quiz" submission tool below to submit a link to your survey. Don't worry, it isn't actually a quiz!
🌙 ☄️ 🌍 💫 ✨ 🌑☄️🌕 🌓 🪐 🌎 🚀🌌🛰️🔭🌃📡🌠